If you’re sending a card directly to your recipient, adding a personalized note is a special touch to show how much you care. And because a picture can say a thousand words, we give you the option to add a photo to your personalized note as well.
Note: Adding a photo is part of our add-on $5 personalized note service and includes your printed message and free ground shipping. You can review additional details about adding a personalized note by clicking here.
To add a photo to your personalized note:
- Select the card you want to send.
- Select the “Personalized note” option.
- Click the red “Personalize” button.
- Click “Upload Photo” and choose a picture from your computer in the window that pops open. For best results, choose a photo that:
- Looks great in a square shape (You’ll be able to crop it on the next screen).
- Is smaller than 10MB
- Is a .jpg, .jpeg, .svg, .gif, .tiff or .png. file format
- Rotate and crop your photo. You can click and drag your picture to reposition it as needed. Once you’re happy with it, click the red “Crop and Save” button.
- Write your message in the space provided. Use the rich text editor available to select from a variety of fonts and colors to make your note extra special. When you’re happy with your note, click “Preview Note” (adding a photo will reduce the amount of space available for text).
- Confirm that you’ve reviewed your personalized note for any errors, then click “Schedule Delivery”
- Enter the delivery address. This can be your recipient’s address, or your own address if you’d prefer to manage delivery.
- Choose your delivery date. You have the option to send immediately, or schedule delivery for a date in the future. All cards with a personalized note ship with free ground shipping and typically take 3-8 business days to arrive.
Note: We maintain a content policy that is outlined in our Terms of Service, and we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders that violate that policy. We don't want you to miss your special occasion, so please refrain from questionable content.
Also, to maintain your privacy we are unable to receive photos through email to upload an image on your behalf. However, we are happy to walk you through the process if you need assistance.